
We had our ward xmas party this weekend and Santa was there! The kids were SOOOOOOO excited to see him! (can't you tell by the face!?!?)

I thought Talan would be a little nervous to sit on his lap, but not even. He couldn't wait and totally cut in front of all the other kids to see him. He told him he wanted "LOTS MINNERMAN TOYS" (he calls spiderman minnerman....really cute)

Elle of course went right up and started chatting with him. She was going on and on and on about random things that she like and wanted and did......she is such a little chatter box. This was the 3rd santa we've seen, and Elle kept asking me if this was a "different santa," like not the real one. Now everytime we see another Santa at a store or anywhere, she says "look mom, its ANOTHER one." How do you explain that to a four year old?!? This one really did look like the real thing...real beard and everything.

The kids were so cute and can't wait til xmas! I love this time cuz I can pretty much bribe them to listen and be good!! If they don't listen I tell them that I'm going to call Santa and tell him! Is that bad? Oh well, it works! I can't wait to watch them open their presents on xmas morn......Best time of year.
3 comments:
CUTE! Aida is scared of Santa...we saw him at the Mall and she freaked out! Is it freezing there yet?? We miss you guys! Are you going private?? If so my email is devonraew@yahoo.com Is there something I don't know...everyone is going private! Are you guys coming out here for Christmas?
Good job Talan! And I love that Elle was telling him about her day and everything else! She is SOOO cute!! We went to the mall and Jarrett went up and talked to him but Kynzie sat on a rocking horse NEXT to him. That was as close as she would get! ha ha :)
I cant believe how big Talan is getting! Merry CHristmas
Post a Comment