Monday, December 1, 2008

My little Monkeys.

I leave my kids for 2 seconds to get my keys, and I find them here. I mean, really!?!? They are such little monkeys! They were sliding down the hood of the car and thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world! Why take them to the park when they have just as much fun if not more on the hood of the car! They are so none stop action all day long!

3 comments:

Melody said...

how cute! I love that new family picture too. Hey, I need your email by the way, will you email me? I miss you guys!!

melodynartkeratgmaildotcom

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

CUTE! I have to see this.. holy crap!

Julie said...

lol!! I love it!!! You seriously have the most adorable kids!! I love the Santa pics and your family pictures!!

Thank you SO MUCH!!! for babysitting on Saturday at like a day's notice. You are awesome!! Heck - he didn't even want to come home with me - lol! But seriously - I owe you big - so just call or knock and drop the kiddos off and we'll have some fun with the wii and what not!!

oh - I have a couple of toys I think are yours at my casa...I will bring them over in a little...

Thanks again!!!