We had a Halloween party for our ward last week, and people actually dressed up so we weren't the only ones...YAY. This was Justin and I's attempt to dress up, pretty original, huh? Well, at least we tried to give a little halloween spirit! I have to admit that I was weirdly attracted to Justin in his 'bad boy' getup all night...don't judge me!
We also carved our pumpkins finally, they were out on our porch for like three weeks! We got them kind of early! This was my first time ever carving a pumpkin! I don't know wh we have never done it, but it was fun! They kids loved getting all the slime out...not me! I thought our amateur pumpkins turned out pretty cute!
4 comments:
cute costumes doll!! you guys are neat and fun and already making so many friends and being out going!!!:) we miss you
Don't worry I don't judge you! Everyone has some sort of quirks... haha!!!! Can't wait to hang out more often! YAY!
OH my gosh.. I can totally tell you two had WAY to much fun dressing up that night! You look awesome!
Your costumes r awesome!!! you're one mean looking couple :)
Post a Comment