This place is so much fun! We have never been here before and I've been wanting to go for a while and we finally went during the weekend. The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast.
There are witches walking around everywhere, music, cute stores, and a whole bunch of fun activities for the kids. The carmel apples there are TO DIE FOR!!! They were seriously the best ones I have ever had......I want one right now. The kids got their face/arm painted, saw animals, ate treats etc... It was really fun to go there as a family and go there if you get a chance, it is so cute!
4 comments:
I want to go there SO bad! Everyone who has been there has said how fun it is! We better go soon or we won't be able to go! It will be too dang cold! Looks like you guys had fun! And P.S I LOVE that picture of Elle and Talan at the top of your page! SOOO CUTE!
I forgot to tell you that we took our pictures at Vivian Park up the canyon. It's so pretty up there! And I loved the train and train tracks too!
wow your kids are so cute!! and getting sooo big!
I am totally going there tomorrow W/Chance's mom and sister! I am soo excited.. I got a WAY cute witch hat too!
Post a Comment