I took this picture last year in San Fran and just found it. Isn't it adorable. I love it. I'm just learning how to use photoshop on our computer, so I tried to get a little crafty with it. Cute huh?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi you guys!
I can't believe you live in Utah. Crystal mentioned it some time last year but I totally forgot. And AF...that's not far from us at all. We're right off exit 284 by Thanksgiving Point. We'll have to get together soon. Email me at LonghornFamily@hotmail.com and we'll plan on getting together before I have this baby next month. And I want your address too so I can send you an invitation to my shower on the 26th. Since you have a boy, I need your help...I have no idea what I like. I'm still in "girl mode" with Brooklyn and she's as girly as Elle so I need boy advice. I'm not finding as cute stuff as I'd like for him. You'll have to come to my house and let your kids play with Brooklyn. She and Talan are just 4 days apart (she was born March 10th). Talk to you soon!
Cecile! I love your blog! It's weird not having you guys around anymore. I love this picture, you should frame it. Let me know when you come back in to town so I can see you!
hey dude its me your long lost fat friend. I miss you so much I dont even play basketball anymore. Why dont you ever text me back you nerd? O this is for J-MONEY, by the way. Love, Justin
4 comments:
Hi you guys!
I can't believe you live in Utah. Crystal mentioned it some time last year but I totally forgot. And AF...that's not far from us at all. We're right off exit 284 by Thanksgiving Point. We'll have to get together soon. Email me at LonghornFamily@hotmail.com and we'll plan on getting together before I have this baby next month. And I want your address too so I can send you an invitation to my shower on the 26th. Since you have a boy, I need your help...I have no idea what I like. I'm still in "girl mode" with Brooklyn and she's as girly as Elle so I need boy advice. I'm not finding as cute stuff as I'd like for him. You'll have to come to my house and let your kids play with Brooklyn. She and Talan are just 4 days apart (she was born March 10th). Talk to you soon!
Adorable Cecile! I love it! And that is so sad about your camera! I would be so so sad too.. I love taking pictures when my kids are being cute :)
Cecile! I love your blog! It's weird not having you guys around anymore. I love this picture, you should frame it. Let me know when you come back in to town so I can see you!
hey dude its me your long lost fat friend. I miss you so much I dont even play basketball anymore. Why dont you ever text me back you nerd? O this is for J-MONEY, by the way.
Love, Justin
Post a Comment