I CANNOT believe how fast this year has gone with our little peanut. He is such a perfect baby full of life. He makes me smiles constantly. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!We love you to pieces Hugs and can't wait to see what this new year brings!!
Hudson is DARLING!! I miss you!! Taylor is in love with the name Hudson, that's what he wants to name our boy. That's funny that you already have a Hudson!! I had no idea!! I hope all is well!!
2 comments:
He is so cute! Love his little curls. Wish we could have come to Talons party. Your kids are growing up to fast, just like mine!
Hudson is DARLING!! I miss you!! Taylor is in love with the name Hudson, that's what he wants to name our boy. That's funny that you already have a Hudson!! I had no idea!! I hope all is well!!
Post a Comment