Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First day of school...a month late

 Ya, I'm WAY behind, and so much has been going on.  I feel like I am always saying this, but it's true!!  My life is always so CrAzY!!  So in the last couple of months we've moved, had family visit from california, a billion activities with the kids, and starting school...me included.  Just thought I would add even MORE to my already crazy life, school.   I haven't taken college classes in like 7 years, and am a little out of the loop!  I forgot how much busy work is in these college classes and with 3 kids, I think to myself what was I thinking?!?!  Its ok though, we will get through this:) 

So my little Ellie bean started 1st grade!!***tear***  She is a full blown elementary student now, eating her own lunch and staying all day long.  It was really weird having her gone for so much of the day, but she absolutely LOVES it!  Even in the last month, she has matured so much...and already has crushes on boys.  What?!?!  She can't be into that yet, she is only 6!  It is really cute because the girls chase the boys at school.  Guess there is no harm in that right?  But she is doing really good with school and loves going!


My little T man started his last year of preschool too.  He is growing up so much!  He loves his school and all of his little buddies that go with him.  It is so nice because there are 4 kids from our little neighborhood that go with him and so we take turns carpooling.  I only take the kids once a month, gotta love that! He really has blossomed this year.  He can write his name, his numbers and some letters and it's only the begining of the year!  I love his teacher!


1 comment:

Julie said...

man they are growing up! And seriously - cutest kids ever! I miss you guys!