Love these two to pieces!!!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
V-day cards
The kids both have their Valentine's party at their schools tomorrow, and they are sooooo excited about it. They picked out their own cards to give, Elle picked Hannah Montana (naturally) and Talan Spongebob. Elle is getting so big, she would not let me help her write the names of her classmates on her cards, She just had to do it all by herself. I mean, she is in Kindergarten, and didn't even need my help, but she's still my baby!! Talan, being the stubborn little brother that wants to be just as big as his sister would NOT let me touch his cards either. He "wrote" his name by himself on all the cards, closed them up and that was that. I can tell what he was attempting to write, but I doubt anyone else can even guess it!!! It was pretty cute. He tries so hard to be just like Elle, and gets so upset when he can't do everything just like her!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finally!! Updatedness!! How cute about the cards and writing the names. I LOVE these kiddos!!!
Cute! James made his little valentines yesterday--they were pretty wild! Happy valentines Ewells!
Cecile! Your kids are so cute and I can't wait to meet (well, see pictures of) the new addition! So glad I found your blog.
Post a Comment