Monday, October 12, 2009

Gardner Village

We have gone to Gardner Village for the past two years, and we absolutely love it. The atmosphere is so fun during Halloween! It's fun to see all the witches, eat delicious carmel apples and visit the adorable boutiques. There are so many cute things to look at. The kids took pony rides, ate cotton candy til they were sick, and ran around the village looking at all the witches. It was such a fun family day. I love days like these. It makes all the hard single mom days so much more bareable!!! Enjoy the picks!!









5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Elle looks super grown up in the pic of her riding the pony! Looks like a fun and festive spot!

Jessi said...

you guys have such a gorgeous family!!! I LOVE that family picture! love you guys!

Carling Family said...

That place looks so much fun. I will have to take my family there. Your pictures are darling! I love fall!!

Dayna Jamison said...

Congrats on baby #3!!! And you're in my sis and bro in laws ward. Jarrod and Shelly Jamison. So I had no clue you moved back to Utah from New York. I can't keep up with you guys! Well now you're closer so i like that better. :)

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Cecile those are the cutest pictures!!! I love them!