Let me just say that Talan DOES NOT like to have his blanky on him when he sleeps, he likes it scrunched up next to him so he can snuggle with.
So I walk in and am shocked that he has his blankie on him.
Elle had put it on him, perfectly laid out, tucked under his little chin and all. She told me " I was making sure he doesn't get cold cuz I love him." How precious is that? It melted my heart completely.
I love how much they truly, genuinely love and care for each other. They are such a good examples to me and remind me daily of the unconditional love that we as a family should have for each other. I'm so so grateful for these two!!
4 comments:
what a sweet little girl! i can't believe how BEAUTIFUL she is already... not cute, but BEAUTIFUL!
and that's not selfish at all... everyone is happy right?
i miss and love you guys so much!!!
You are the cutest Mama with the cutest babies!
OK no big deal that brought a tear to my eye. Elle learned that from YOU Cecile, you are a perfect example of unconditional love. I love you ! And such an AMAZING mom!
Post a Comment