Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Baby turned 3!!!!

So I have been such a SLACKER @ blogging lately, soooooo much has been going on,(I'll save the details for another time), but one MAJOR thing that happened.....My baby boy turned 3!!! I cannot belive he is already 3! I know I say this all the time, but time goes by so fast! I feel like I just had him...


We went to his ALL TIME favorite place, chuck e cheese for his b-day, and he had a blast! He LOVES that place so much, it's really adorable. One of his favorite games to play is air hockey, and he is actually really good at it. Him and Elle were playing it forever and were being super competitve, it was pretty funny. They would get so mad when the other would score!


He had his minnerman cake, which he obviously couldn't take his eyes off of. He talked about that cake since the second he saw it and was obsessed with it!
I really am so in love with him and am so grateful he is my little boy. He is such a sweetheart and is so caring. I love his kisses, and how tight he'll hug me. I love his random I Wove Yous, and the way his face lights up when he smiles. He makes me so happy and brightens my days everyday. I could never ask for a better son, ever. Happy Birthday Talan, I love you always and forever.

1 comment:

lynsie said...

Tally is such a tender heart. I have always had this huge love for him. I can not beleive that he is three. CRAZY!!! Come over and visit us again soon! We miss and love you guys!