Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We Had such a good, laid back christmas this year, I am so sad it is already over! We spend all this time getting ready for it and it is over WAY too fast! We spent christmas eve, and day wit Justin's family over @ Leesa's, and had a great time! Thanks Leesa for making it a great Xmas!
Here are the kids opening round 2 of presents @ grandmas christmas morning, they just couldn't get enough!
Talan was so serious, and a little out of it opening his presents from Santa in the morning...Elle woke him p really early...
Elle was more excited than ever to open ALL the gifts...she helped Talan out a lot with his since he was taking longer...
Here is Santa eating the cookies the kids left out for him! They were so excited when they woke up tp find that Santa had eaten them and left bite marks, it was adorable!
Here are the kids leaving the cookies out right before going to bed (Sorry the pics are a little out of order, I didn't really organize much!)
Tristan (my nephew) is the cutest little thing in the world! Look @ those eyes! I pretend he's mine a lot, and get away with it:)

Thanks everyone for making it such a wonderful christmas! I am so grateful for my beautiful family and for this holiday season. I can't beleive it went by so fast! The kids were so excited and I loved watching them opening their presents and watching them be so truly happy and thankful for everything! They are such sweethearts. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

lynsie said...

I loved it when Talan saw the radio flyer and his mouth just dropped open and stayed that way for two full long seconds. He was so excited. How fun! I love you guys! I am so glad we got to spend christmas together!

Dayna Jamison said...

It looks like you had a fun Xmas. Your kids are getting so big! They are super cute.