Friday, October 3, 2008

Visit from MImi and Papie

My parents came and visited for a few days last week, and can I just say how nice it was to have them there? Talan loves having Papie around to play with and does not leave his side. They were llittle buddies the whole time! It was nice to have someone there to help entertain the kids because sometimes it gets a little hard being alone with the kids 24/7! Worth it though! Anyway we went to park city, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE, and spent the day there. It was such perfect weather up there, one day I defenitly want to own a cabin there. The kids had fun going on the alpine slides and coaster. It is a litte pricy, but so much fun!


We also went to salt lake to walk around temple square. I love walking around there, it is so beautiful.


Thanks Mom and Dad for coming out to visit we had a blast, we miss you and love you!


2 comments:

Van Duren Family said...

Your parents are wonderful. I have loved seeing them in our ward. How is Utah? How is everything going with Justin and school? Let me know if you come in town.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Ok you should have done my dang weddding pictures.. that pic of the kids in front of the temple is better than my professional pics.. ah!