Our Little girl turned 4!!!
I Can't believe she is such a big girl already, time just flies by so fast.... where did it all go? It seems like yesterday when I was up all night with, her scared to death about being a mom and only hoping that she would grow to become this perfect little child of mine that she is today. I am so grateful for all the love and happiness she brings to my life
, and for her sweet happy spirit she fills our home with. Thank you to all our family and friends that helped to make this day so special for her. I love you Elle ( 'Elle Beans' as Talan would say) with all my heart and Happy Birthday Princess!
I Can't believe she is such a big girl already, time just flies by so fast.... where did it all go? It seems like yesterday when I was up all night with, her scared to death about being a mom and only hoping that she would grow to become this perfect little child of mine that she is today. I am so grateful for all the love and happiness she brings to my life
, and for her sweet happy spirit she fills our home with. Thank you to all our family and friends that helped to make this day so special for her. I love you Elle ( 'Elle Beans' as Talan would say) with all my heart and Happy Birthday Princess!
5 comments:
SHe is beautiful, just like her Mom.
I love seeing Kelly's kids on here too, they have all grown up so much!
4? That is crazy! I remember seeing her a few weeks old when I met you for the first time out here. Time is gone! When are you guys coming out here next? You need to meet Jay!
OHH I love that Tally calls her Elle Bean.. that is so cute! She's seriously 4.. wow.. that makes me feel old!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!! Hope she had such a great day!
It does go by so fast! Looks like you guys are doing good. Yay! And congrats on the beauty license! That's awesome!!
Post a Comment