Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Schools out for summer




Elle just finished preschool for the year, and it is time to relax.  She had so much fun with her little buddies in her class, they are all so cute.  They did an end of the year singing performance and it was adorable.  I always get so emotional when I go see my kids do stuff like that, I am such a baby( I even cried when she went up @ church to sing with the primary for mothers day) .I know, lame!   Anyway, they did awesome, and I absolutely love Miss Shelby.  She has learned so much from being there only 4 months!  We'll for sure be back in Aug!!

3 comments:

Van Duren Family said...

Super cute! Congratulations Miss Elle. And I am going to continue to be emotional every time I ever see Dax do anything. Not lame at all! If "lame" is what we are going to call emotionally attached mommies...put me on the "lame" bus and take me home! :)

Jessi said...

NOT lame!! I will cry too when it is time for Jarrett to be doing that stuff!!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Hey what's up? How are you related to Mandi Nuttall? I went to high school with her!