
A little late, but Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there. I feel so blessed to have these children in my life. I don't know where I would be without them. I love them with all my heart and I love being a mom. At times it might be a little challenging and overwhelming, but it is definetly worth it and wouldn't change it for anything, I mean how could I not love those two little kiddos!? They put a smile on my face every day, no matter what life throws at me. I want to also thanks my wonderful mother and amazing mother-in-law for everything they do! I love you guys!!
3 comments:
Hey! I need your e-mail address or plone number so we can make some plans! We love Rivercats games, let's do that!
you're a great mom...and seriously, who wouldn't love those beauties!
you are so sweet. I didn't edit it. Justin's cousin did and then sent it to me but it is so cute huh?! I know I totally should hang it up. So, how's school going? Your kids are SO CUTE in this mothers day picture!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment