Hi Cecile! I don't know how I came across your blog but I thought I would say hi! I can't believe how big Elle is! They are both so cute! I am jealous that you guys get snow..did you hear that we moved back to Folsom? Anyways..hope you guys are doing well! Our blog is www.jessedevonaida.blogspot.com ~devon
how fun, Klaire keeps aksing if we can go play in the snow! Elle looks so cute and Talan looks like a stud:) We miss you guys and wish you would come back:):):)
Cecile! Its been a long time. So fun to see what you guys have been up to. We need to get together, Josh and i are living in Lehi (not too far from Provo). And Jenilyn is right there in Provo. Check out our blog..
jrcollette@blogspot.com Mels... jmnartker@blogspot.com and Jenilyn's jjpetersen.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Hi Cecile! I don't know how I came across your blog but I thought I would say hi! I can't believe how big Elle is! They are both so cute! I am jealous that you guys get snow..did you hear that we moved back to Folsom? Anyways..hope you guys are doing well! Our blog is www.jessedevonaida.blogspot.com ~devon
how fun, Klaire keeps aksing if we can go play in the snow! Elle looks so cute and Talan looks like a stud:) We miss you guys and wish you would come back:):):)
OK This is COOO cute!! :) I love it! I miss you guys..
Cecile! Its been a long time. So fun to see what you guys have been up to. We need to get together, Josh and i are living in Lehi (not too far from Provo). And Jenilyn is right there in Provo. Check out our blog..
jrcollette@blogspot.com
Mels... jmnartker@blogspot.com
and Jenilyn's jjpetersen.blogspot.com
Lets get together after the holiday!
Post a Comment